Sunday, October 15, 2006

So much on my mind

Lol. Did that title scare you? Haha. The previous post was a bit long so I think it's time to take a bit of a breather. I wont post on anything significant today.

Anyways, things are getting a lot more hectic both in school and at church. But then its quite enjoyable to be in the thick of things - life can be a lot more interesting. And the hari raya holidays are just around the corner, so it's going to be a great break.

Oh yeah, in case anyone was still wondering, the title of this post is just to mislead you. Well, to a certain extent. I do want to talk on the topic of 'social exclusion' but I'll save that for another day.

In the meantime, hoped you enjoy the week and do look forward to another great one, because I'm certainly going to.

Note: Author would hope that readers do not equate his enjoying the week to them not being able to enjoy their week. AHEM, for example, "Without ME, it's just Aweso" man, no snide comments.

No comments: