Saturday, October 21, 2006

Short of time

I don't have much time to compose my thoughts and write something. But do stay tune for the following:

1) How my Cambridge interview and written exams went.
2) My perspective on dating - when should someone start, what is the purpose of going out with someone, what limits should be imposed, what should there be in such a relationship, is it really necessary, what to do when things go wrong, what are the alternatives, and many more answers to even more questions

I would also like to inform all my faithful readers that I will be absent from Monday to Wednesday as I'll be leaving for my church youth camp. Anyhow, I WILL be back with even more after that. In the meantime, enjoy your holidays! (Although the extent to which that is possible is debatable with the current haze situation - maybe I should post on possible solutions to that problem)

No comments: