Monday, October 30, 2006

Ah well, might as well add this

Haha. Well, this being the second of two posts today (which is Sunday to me as I havent gone to sleep since waking up Sunday morning although ironically both posts will be recorded as being written on Monday due to the technicality of time - past midnight - which is pretty much past my bedtime, meaning I'm going to be pretty tired tomorrow), I thought I would like to post the following quote.

"Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?"

I think this quote best sums up the question some of you may be wondering about why this blog seems to have a Christian focus half of the time - I still do have my random moments about stuff in life, except that I havent had time to reflect on those with the pile of homework and all (there really is a lot of work, even at my maximum productiveness)

Let me add one last bit to it, for those of you who may understand it to reflect on.

"If you really believe that what you believe is really real, why do you act as if it is not real?"

I think that oftentimes, I fail to realise that. So I made a conscious decision that with this blog of mine, well I'm going to write what's on my heart, which is utterly convinced of the truth of that which I write (random posts aside that is).

Anyways, there was another interesting quote which I picked up earlier this week from my camp.

"He is no fool, who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"

No comments: