Friday, January 05, 2007

Passion: Chapter Five - The Real Thing

Well. Passion is over. But it was nothing short of life changing for me.

I won't be able to post this from where I am so I'll have to wait till I get back before the full post can be scripted.

But in the meantime, did you know you can watch the main session being streamed live on the passion website?

Go to www.268generation.com and look for the link that brings you to the live stream. I'm not sure how much longer they will be up for as it is only temporary. But do enjoy them because I certainly did. And also, a bit of background.

Because of the fact that 24000 college students turned up, they had to rent another venue. Therefore the main session were jointly held in both the Phillips Arena and the Georgia World Convention Center Arena. The stream is that of what you see on the projection-like screens in the main venue.

I'll give full details of the conference as soon as I get back to Malaysia. The scale of it is just so immense that it's impossible to describe in a few short paragraphs. But the spirit of God was truly working among the 24000. You can check for updates at the passion site to be honest, but I'll post them up here soon enough.

No comments: