Friday, December 01, 2006

Mmmm...

Havent had much time to think about today's post, what with the SAT Subject Tests and all.

And the irony is that I'm getting discouraged by the convoluted process of US applications. Bleargh.

But don't worry I always have something on my mind.

Today's subject looks to be slightly more philosophical:

"Is there a reason for everything?"

OK. I'm typing this at 10:37 pm at night. I have to be up by 6 tomorrow. And this is going to be one of those long ones if I dont limit myself here.

So here's my answer: Yes. Almost. Until you step out of the 'box'. There you will find a 'universal constant ' that gives reason to everything. The irony is that for there to be a reason for everything, you need to have faith in this one unexplainable 'universal constant'. Which beggars the secondary question of whether faith and reason are really paradoxical concepts.

Haha. No time to elaborate on that yet.

But you can think about it.

No comments: