Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You'll never believe this...

You can see me on one of the brief video clips Passion filmed in London!

Yeah. A big black blob.

Lol.

But seriously, if there were more pixels, and a bit more light, you could make me out clearly.

In case you're wondering what videos, check out their MySpace page.

Facing the stage, I'm on the far right of the first tier. I'm on the corner nearest to the bathroom (that lit up green sign on the right wall). Well technically Cheryl's on that corner, but I'm just one to the left. And in case you're wondering which videos, the first is O Praise Him, taken from the left side of the stage. And the second is How Great is Our God, taken from somewhere behind me. I'm one of those big black blobs, somewhere in that indistinguishable mass of darkness. I was trying to work out which pair of hands, or hand I was, but it's a bit hard with that many up in the air. You can also barely make out my general position from Blessed Be Your Name. Heh.

OK. Back to revision now...

4 comments:

Weng Hon said...

gee, you got ME excited! -_-

you can't see ANYTHING at all! I tried. Everything. Squinting, pausing, tilting my laptop screen to every angle possible - nothing.

i definitely think you should go back to your studying, =p.

Joel Lee Weng Yew said...

Ahaha. Like I said, a big black blob and if only there was a bit more light and pixels, could you make out any specifics.

tim said...

this is not very thought provoking

Joel Lee Weng Yew said...

It is. If you strain your eyes enough trying to figure out which person is me.

Hehe.

It's a brief respite.