Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Double Tag

So ridiculously enough, I got double tagged. The second tagger was pretty blur, not reading the first taggers blog properly. However, just because I got double tagged, doesn't mean I'm going to post 16 facts about myself. I'll stick with the 8.

Anyways, let me cut to the chase:

1) Each player must post these rules first.

2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here are 8 little known facts about me:

I'll add something else. I'm not going to reveal any toilet habits or anything.

Fact #1: I'm actually quite kiasu. Well used to be. Back when I was younger, I could not tolerate anyone who was better than me at something, preferring to use all sorts of excuses to justify my relative weakness.

Fact #2: I'm dead terrified of cockroaches. Come to think of it, I don't quite like insects on me. Although if I'm on one of my expeditions, I don't mind so much. It's very much an issue of hygiene. Anyways, the whole cockroach thing started when my brother lured me onto one when I was 5. To make things worse, I had just read that Hepatitis gets spread through cockroaches. So I was dead scared and crying quite badly as I ran to my mum. And cockroaches are really just plain gross. And they can fly too.

Fact #3: I would wet my bed because I would not be able to get up. This happened till I was 7/8 I think. Then one day, I just woke up and the whole spell ended. I still drool though. But I don't snore. Unless I'm really tired.

Fact #4: I used to think Harry Potter was extremely childish. Kinda scorned people who read it. Then my brother got the first book for his present. Was extremely bored. Book lying on table. What's the craze all about?? Pick up book and open page. Never looked back. Lol. Nothing like a good easy book with good plot to follow. Strangely enough, I still don't own the second book.

Fact #5: I used to think music was a waste of time. Ironic isn't it.

Fact #6:
I had quite the 'potty-mouth' in primary.

Fact #7: I hated cartoons when I was young but now I love to while away the time watching cartoon after cartoon. Mmm. Talk about 'regressing'. Although I tend to prefer the comic-book type cartoons.

Fact #8: Despite garnering a reputation as a teacher's pet, I'm actually quite lazy, preferring to spend time on my computer surfing my regular sites or gaming for hours on end. I also enjoy watching TV and the occasional read. And the funny thing is that I require a lot of sleep, which is sometimes impossible with my habits, and therefore I find myself catching some shut eye in class quite a bit. Got someone into trouble once that way. Ah well.

Bonus Fact #9: The fact is that you'll actually learn a lot about me if you read my blog. When I get round to updating it a bit more frequently yet again.

And that concludes it.

Who do I tag? That's quite funny actually, because very few of my friends blog. And most of them have sunk into the 'cesspit of the internet'.

Sigh. If you feel like I would tag you, then do self-tag and tell me 8 facts about yourself. Or in fact, you could leave it under comments here, knowing very well that the people I would want to tag don't operate a blog.


7 comments:

sarah said...

joel!i would gladly have taken the toilet habits to you wetting your bed.though in a way it is toilet-y.
and yes,i kinda restrained myself from pointing out to wilson the double tag thing.he'll find out.

Ash said...

sinked = sunk

and

runned = ran (Ask your brother about this one)

Joel Lee Weng Yew said...

Lol. It was late at night. As you can see from the post-time.

Clem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clem said...

The above deleted comment was mine, lol.

Anyway, I don't think 6.34 PM is late at all.

Unless, you were being sarcastic, and I of course being the oblivious one, took it seriously. Of course.

Got Facebook NEVER ADD ME?!?!

Joel Lee Weng Yew said...

I don't have facebook. What are you talking about?

Joel Lee Weng Yew said...

Oh and it says 11:54 PM i think.